Don Chedi Memorial Fair in Suphan Buri Province
Time certainly flies fast. It only seems like the other day that we were up in Suphan Buri with Steve in order to vist Don Chedi Memorial Fair. This year the festivities take place 18th January to 1st February 2007. Coming up in February are the King Narai Reign Fair (20 Jan-16 Feb), Phratat Phanom Fair (26 Jan-3 Feb), Phra Nakhon Khiri Fair (2-11 Feb), Chainat Straw Bird Fair (16-21 February), Satun Traditional Kite festival (16-18 February), Chinese New Year Festival (18th-19th February), Samut Sakhon Seafood Festival (21-25 February), and the Nakhon Phatom Fruit and Goods Fair (18-24 February). We will try and bring you pictures and reports from some of these festivals this year.
The following are some of the articles that Steve Suphan wrote at thai-blog.com this time last year.
- The Hazards of Travelling…in Bangkok
- Travelling In Bangkok….By Bus!
- A New Year….In Bangkok
- Stories from the Thai Press
The following are some of the highlights from my own blogs about Thailand in January last year:
- Happy New Year – Thai Style
- Angklung – The Bamboo Shaker
- Blindfold Thai Boxing
- Khon – The Masked Play
- Ordering Food at a Noodle Shop
- Visiting a Thai Restaurant
- A Trip to Sangkhlaburi
- Thai Manners at School
Here are some blogs from our other regular writers and guest writers:
- Taste of home (Oakmonster)
- Love in Translation? (Oakmonster)
- When he was still young… (Bow)
- Whose hand was that!? (Bow)
- First Dinner With Korean Family (Bow)
- One day in American Embassy (Bow)
- When the sun sets..she runs (Bow)
- ‘Thai’ in Southern Florida (Jen)
- The Secret Life of Models
- Camping on the highest mountain in Thailand
- Celebrating Chinese New Year
- After the Tsunami
I haven’t included a couple of long running blogs. Most notable Superman’s Old Patong Stories and my own Thai Food Blogs.
If you would like to submit a one off article about Thailand or register to become a guest writer, then please contact me. If you have registered already but didn’t hear back from us, then please also contact us again as we seemed to lost some of our mail.
2 responses to “Thai Blog Highlights – January”